(PCO, DMC, MPI, AFE)
(PCO, DMC, MPI, AFE)
Tax Included (23%)
Forms of payment available: Bank Transfer, Credit Card
You will also be asked to confirm whether or not you will be present in the social events.
Once your registration process is complete, you will receive an automatic email confirming your participation. If you don't receive it in your email box, please check your spam box.
For questions regarding registration, please contact the team directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Credit card
The preferred method of payment is payment by card online via our secure payment gateway.
In the unlikely event of a rejected on-line credit/debit card payment, the delegate is recommended to return to his/her registration online and try to process the payment again. Should the payment issue persist, the participant is advised to contact the card issuer/bank first to check for any potential block on the online transaction. If so, once this is removed it will be possible to pay via the online payment gateway.
By bank transfer
By choosing the bank transfer option, an e-mail with a copy of the payment proof, clearly stating the name of the participant should be sent to: email@example.com in order to validate the registration. Any bank charges incurred are to be paid by the participant.
Beneficiary: Leading Organização de Congressos e Gestão Lda
Beneficiary adress: Rua Diogo Couto 1 B
Bank: Banco Montepio
Account Number: 199.10.005675-3
Payment Reference: Name, Surname and Registration number
Registration and full payment of fees will be compulsory for attending any of the meeting.
An unpaid or only partially paid registration will not be considered as valid until it is fully paid.
If you don`t receive an automatic confirmation reply within 24 hours, please contact the technical secretary of the meeting.
The final invoice will be issued based on details provided while registering (step Contact/Invoice details). Please make sure to provide the correct information.
If you need invoice we can provide one for you so you can process the payment within your institution administrative process.
Registration Cancellation Conditions
Any bank charges incurred through reimbursement of cancelled participation will be charged to the participant.
Receipt of written cancellation until 5 April, 2023: Full refund of the registration fee will be granted, deducting a fee of 15€
Receipt of written cancellation after 5 April, 2023: No refund of registration fee will be granted
All cancellations and/or changes to registrations must be made in writing to the meeting secretariat via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee does not include participant’s insurance against accidents, sickness, cancellation, theft, property damage or loss. Participants are advised to take out adequate personal insurance.
- The personal data collected (name, email*, company, position, country and any other data not specified here that is not billing data) will be used solely for registration on the meeting form and for the management of the meeting by ICCA after obtaining your prior and express consent.
- The personal data "email" is mandatory so that we can send you relevant notifications related to the registration status, changes or other general useful information regarding the meeting, so without this data we will not be able to carry out your requests.
- The remaining data (name, company, job title, country and any other unspecified data that is not billing data) allow us to personalise communication and carry out analytical analyses of the registered participants in order to tailor content and filter the sending of notifications.
- Data relating to invoicing (name, entity, address, NIF, telephone and any other unspecified) will be used exclusively for accounting and financial procedures with regard to registration in the meeting.
- The data in question will not be used for any other purpose and will be kept by ICCA for 2 years.
- You may exercise your rights under the law (access, rectification, erasure, limitation, limitation, opposition, portability) by writing to the following email address email@example.com or to the email address specified in the registration form, without prejudice to the right to lodge a complaint with the competent control authority.
- When you send us your personal data, it will be protected by security protocols suitable for internet communications.
This event will be photographed and filmed by ICCA, by signing up you agree that the images may be used for publicity as part of the event.